Tuesday, January 31, 2012

10 Day Challenge, Day 7; L is for Leather

Day 7: Bright Colors

Freckles in April's challenge today was to wear bright colors.  I decided to do my colors in my accessories instead of my clothing.  I'm in the process of costuming a middle school play, and had a lot of dyeing to do today - hence not wanting to dress in nice clothes.  I actually didn't walk out my front door all day, but still like feeling put together.  I even wore the tall boots all day - they are surprisingly comfortable, and my contribution to L is for (P)Leather day on My Greatest Hit's ABC's of Style.




Shirt - Kohls, $6
Jeans - Rue 21 from Ross , $10
Boots - JC Penney (in high school)
Necklace - county fair, $3
Bracelet and earrings - Made by Me
Cuff - Thrifted, $0.05!
Flower - Made by Me
Belt - Thrifted, $0.25

Close up of my biggest pop of bright colors:


This post is linked up to

Freckles in April

and to

IMG_4680-1

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you made all those accessories?! Very fun!

    merrick
    merricksart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that flower! Such a fun accessory...that would look great on a purse or headband too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    I like the combination of colors. Cool outfit!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your fun pops of color! So cute!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney, it makes my heart happy that you're still involved in theater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you accessorize, Courtney! Sometimes winter clothes look so drab and need some pops.

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete