Wednesday, January 25, 2012

10 Day Challenge, Day 4

Day 4: Channel Someone

Today's challenge from Freckles in April was to channel someone's style in your outfit. I quickly decided to channel the character Nell Jones from NCIS: Los Angeles, played by Renee Felice Smith. Since the pilot episode of the series, she has had awesome fashion taste. I love her mix of dresses, cardigans, and leggings. When I saw these pictures of her, I thought, I have a dress that reminds me of this!


So, without further ado, Courtney as Nell:


Dress - Younkers, $20
Shirt - little mall store in Omaha, $9
Leggings - Younkers, $10
Shoes - Smith's Marketplace, free using rewards points
Earrings - Claires, $1 for a 3 pack
Bracelet - Gift from grandparents when I was in about fourth grade

Wow, I didn't wear any jewelry other than small silver earrings and a small bracelet. I don't remember the last day I went without a necklace. I'm kind of addicted to them. When channeling Nell, though, going necklaceless works.

Freckles in April

Join me tomorrow at Wearing What I Want to see my take on pattern mixing.

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, you nailed it perfectly! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post. It is so fun to find other Logan couples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment love! I tried to reply but your email isn't linked to your blogger.

    You look adorable.

    And I love the binder prop. That's dedication.

    Roxy
    This South Korean's Got Seoul

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat to channel Nell Jones! I love the ruffled skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you are a dead ringer. Same hair and everything!

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete